Let’s test what you know about cashflow projections!
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the best to describe cashflow?
2. What is positive and negative cash flow?
3. Cash Flow Projection..
4. The following statements on the importance of creating cash flow projections are all correct except
5. Please select the correct basics of Cash Flow Projection:
I. To decide how far you will plan the future
II. To decide the business location
III. To list all your business activities
IV. To estimate your projection against these activities
6. What is the best way to make a simple cash flow projection for someone new to the concept?
7. What is meant by a project’s cash activities?
8. Arrange the steps in estimating your sales projection correctly:
I. Estimate potential reach per day/week/month (The size of the market you can target)
II. Estimate the proportion of viewers that will make a purchase
III. Estimate the proportion that will view your products.
IV. Multiply this by an average sale price.
9. What is the first item entered to set up the Google Sheet for Cash Flow?
10. How do you calculate your Bank c/fwd?