Quiz time! Let’s test your understanding on the module so far
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Sources of secondary research are categorized into two groups – what are they?
2. What are the criteria for evaluating secondary data sources?
3. International marketers may have difficulty finding useful secondary data in other countries mainly because __________.
4. What is the first stage of the marketing research process?
5. The existing company information is an example of which data?
6. Secondary data consists of information ________.
7. Information collected from online databases is an example of ________ data.
8. Your assistant wants to use secondary data exclusively for the current research project. You advise him that the use of secondary data has some potential problems. Which of the following is NOT one of them?
9. Quantitative research requires much larger numbers of respondents than qualitative research. True or false?
10. Which of the following is most likely to be an example of secondary data?