Quiz time! Let’s test your understanding on the module so far. Answer all questions.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Why might secondary research be a particularly useful method for business?
2. Which form of data below can usually be obtained more quickly and at a lower cost than the others?
3. Your colleague is confused about using the marketing research process, as he knows that something is wrong but is not sure of the specific causes to investigate. He seems to be having problems with ________, which is often the hardest step to take.
4. Your assistant wants to use secondary data exclusively for the current research project. You advise him that the use of secondary data has some potential problems. Which of the following is not one of them?
5. A common problem in international marketing research is the availability of ________.
6. What are secondary data?
7. The mistake when using secondary data effectively is:
8. Which ONE is a disadvantage of secondary data?
9. Which ONE is an advantage of secondary data?
10. Small businesses and non-profit organizations on shoestring budgets nevertheless have access to useful marketing information by __________