Quiz Time! Let’s test your understanding of the module so far.
Please refer to Quiz Materials (if any) before you start the quiz.
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In the incomplete meeting agenda above, who should be the note taker at ‘(i)’ considering the roles involved for the project?
2. Help Lisa to decide who should be the time keeper at ‘(ii)’ considering your answer at no.1?
3. Under ‘Agenda Items’, what should Mr Koo be briefing the team about at ‘(iii)’ for topic no. 2?
4. Under ‘Agenda Items’, Mr Koo will be explaining the requirements by who at ‘(iv)’ for topic no. 3?
5. Under ‘Agenda Items’, the ‘Q & A’ session is expected to end at what time, ‘(v)’?
6. After completing the meeting agenda, Lisa will send a meeting invitation via Google Calendar to her team and leader. Which date is best for her to send out the invitation?