Quiz Time! Let’s Test your understanding on the modules so far.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which ONE of these is the best description of secondary data?
2. Which ONE is the most damaging problem for the researcher with secondary data?
3. Which form of data below can usually be obtained more quickly and at a lower cost than the others?
4. Secondary data are
5. Secondary data consists of information ________.
6. Primary data is ___________.
7. For primary data to be useful to marketers, it must be relevant, current, unbiased, and ________.
8. The existing company information is an example of which data?
9. Information collected from online databases is an example of ________ data.
10. Some of the advantages of secondary data are low cost, speed, availability, and flexibility.
11. To verify the quality of secondary data information, it may be necessary to know how the data were collected, what the sampling plan was, what data collection method was used, and what degree of nonresponse was experienced.
12. Providing the background necessary to understand the problem situation is a common use for
13. ‘Primary research’ is sometimes called ‘desk research’. True or false?
14. What is secondary data?
15. If Company A outsources a project to a full service marketing research company to help determine if it should launch a new product into a new market, Company A should expect the research company to: