WORQEX – Site Supervisor (IMPIANA LAND)
WHAT IS IN WORQEX – Site Supervisor (IMPIANA LAND)?
In WORQEX – Site Supervisor (IMPIANA LAND), you will learn 6 modules covering multiple departments and functions in any company. Within these modules, you will be guided to do 12 important mini projects or work tasks such as building your work plan, visualising your data, presenting a report and many more.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN EACH MODULE?
In each module, expert trainers will guide you through various learning materials such as knowledge video, skills video and tutorial video. On top of that, you will also be assessed via various quizzes and assessments. In each module, you will have to craft your own mini projects or work tasks that you will have to pass in order to earn your WORQEX certification. You can download your mini projects at the end of the programme for you to show your work experience in your next interview.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL IN WORQEX 16?
- Learn more than 30 hours of knowledge and skills crafted by expert trainers
- Be guided to do 12 mini projects or work tasks
- Get personalised review of the 12 mini projects, twice each
- Download a comprehensive portfolio of 12 work tasks to show off to your future employers
- Value for money at less than RM20 per learning hours, cheapest in the market
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO LEARN WORQEX – Site Supervisor (IMPIANA LAND)?
- A computer or a personal laptop (WORQEX is best learnt on a laptop/desktop!)
- A decent internet connection
- A basic understanding of English
- Microsoft Office, a majority of your projects will be conducted in Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Word
- A free Google Account (we have awesome projects lined up for you that uses Google Sheets!)