WHAT IS IN WORQEX DEMO?
In WORQEX DEMO, you will learn 1 module for free to get an understanding of how WORQEX works. Within this module, you will be guided to do 3 Mini Project or work tasks. This is a free taster and the module you will be learning is part of WORQEX 60 programmes.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL IN WORQEX DEMO?
- Learn more than 4 hours of knowledge and skills crafted by expert trainers
- Be guided to do 3 Mini Projects
- Learn across 1 crucial business function
- Free of Charge, a teaser for WORQEX 35 and WORQEX 60
WORQEX 60 vs WORQEX 35
- Mini Project: WORQEX-60 has more than 60 Mini Projects while WORQEX-35 has 35 Mini Projects
- Modules: WORQEX-60 covers 17 modules while WORQEX-35 covers 10 modules
- Outcome: WORQEX-60 equips you with additional managerial-related skills and knowledge
- Learning Hours: WORQEX-60 estimated learning hour is 120 hours while WORQEX-35 is 70 hours
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO LEARN WORQEX DEMO?
- A computer or a personal laptop (WORQEX is best learnt on a laptop/desktop!)
- A decent internet connection
- A basic understanding of English
- Microsoft Office, a majority of your projects will be conducted in Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Word
- A free Google Account (we have awesome projects lined up for you that uses Google Sheets!)