WHAT IS IN WORQEX 8?
In WORQEX 8, you will learn 6 modules covering multiple departments and functions in any company. Within these modules, you will be guided to do 8 mini projects or work tasks such as visualising your data, building a project timeline, crafting a business presentation deck and many more. This is the shortest programme under WORQEX to date.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL IN WORQEX 8?
- Learn more than 30 hours of knowledge and skills crafted by expert trainers
- Be guided to do 8 mini projects or work tasks
- Learn across more than 6 crucial business functions
- Get personalised review of the 8 mini projects, twice each
- Download a portfolio of 8 work tasks to show off to your future employers
- Value for money at less than RM20 per learning hours, cheapest in the market
WORQEX 8 vs WORQEX 16
- Mini Project: WORQEX-8 has 8 Mini Projects while WORQEX-16 has 16 Mini Projects
- Modules: WORQEX-8 covers 6 modules while WORQEX-16 covers 12 modules
- Outcome: WORQEX-8 equips you with additional managerial-related skills and knowledge
- Learning Hours: WORQEX-8 estimated learning hour is 120 hours while WORQEX-16 is 70 hours
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO LEARN WORQEX 8?
- A computer or a personal laptop (WORQEX is best learnt on a laptop/desktop!)
- A decent internet connection
- A basic understanding of English
- Microsoft Office, a majority of your projects will be conducted in Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Word
- A free Google Account (we have awesome projects lined up for you that uses Google Sheets!)