WHAT IS IN WORQEX 60?
In WORQEX 60, you will learn 17 modules covering most of the departments and functions in any company. Within these modules, you will be guided to do 60 important mini projects or work tasks such as building your work plan, visualising your data, crafting a business presentation deck, presenting a report and many more. This is the most comprehensive programme under WORQEX to date.
WHAT WILL YOU GET IN EACH MODULE?
In each module, expert trainers will guide you through various learning materials such as knowledge video, skills video and tutorial video. On top of that, you will also be assessed via various quizzes and assessments. In each module, you will have to craft your own mini projects or work tasks that you will have to pass in order to earn your WORQEX certification. You can download your mini projects at the end of the programme for you to show your work experience in your next interview.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROL IN WORQEX 60?
- Learn more than 30 hours of knowledge and skills crafted by expert trainers
- Be guided to do 60 mini projects or work tasks
- Learn across more than 15 crucial business functions to develop a more comprehensive business mind
- Get personalised review of the 60 mini projects, twice each
- Download a comprehensive portfolio of 60 work tasks to show off to your future employers
- Value for money at less than RM20 per learning hours, cheapest in the market
WORQEX 60 vs WORQEX 35
- Mini Projects: WORQEX-60 has 60 Mini Projects while WORQEX-35 has 35 mini projects
- Modules: WORQEX-60 covers 17 modules while WORQEX-35 covers 10 modules
- Outcome: WORQEX-60 equips you with additional managerial-related skills and knowledge
- Learning Hours: WORQEX-60 estimated learning hour is 120 hours while WORQEX-35 is 70 hours
WHO SHOULD ENROL IN WORQEX 60?
- First time jobseekers looking for comprehensive work skills for white-collar positions
- Jobseekers looking to get into their first job in white-collar positions
- Young executives looking to perform better in their white-collar positions
- Aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to master various tasks in a small company
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO LEARN WORQEX 60?
- A computer or a personal laptop (WORQEX is best learnt on a laptop/desktop!)
- A decent internet connection
- A basic understanding of English
- Microsoft Office, a majority of your projects will be conducted in Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Word
- A free Google Account (we have awesome projects lined up for you that uses Google Sheets!)